Rachel E Reichard is committed to delivering you a safe, professional and trusted orthodontic treatment experience. To provide you with our best care and service, we use, store and analyze information collected from you for the operation of our website and our activities on the Internet.
As of April 23, 2021:
- What information is collected about/from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of information.
- How inaccuracies in the information can be corrected.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Rachel E Reichard Orthodontics is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We collect and access a) personal information that you voluntarily give us via interacting with the site’s contact form and chat functions and b) non-identifiable information passively obtained through our site’s technologies. We do not and will not sell or rent this information to any other party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personal data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any personal data we have about you.
- Have us delete any personal data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal data.
We take precautions to protect your information online and offline. While the information you send us is protected via encryption and securely stored once received by our office, please keep in mind that our site’s contact forms and chat functions are not completely secure methods to submit personal health information (PHI). These functions have disclaimers reminding you of such, and we urge caution when providing PHI via these channels.
While we use encryption to protect information transmitted from our site, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, reception or appointment scheduling) are granted access to personally identifiable information you provided. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.