Helpful Info for Current Patients
We’re happy you’re part of the Rachel E Reichard Orthodontics family! Please check below for important information.
Topics on This Page:
Self-care: An Important Part of Your Treatment
Teeth move faster when you take care of your teeth, gums and orthodontic appliances. Here’s a quick checklist to make sure you’re taking the best care of yourself while in treatment:
- Brush, floss and remove food particles from your teeth and around your appliance, night and after each meal.
- Watch what you eat/chew. Hard, sticky, chewy or crunchy foods/items can damage an appliance. And, as always, limit your sugar intake.
- Wear a mouthguard when participating in any sort of contact or risk-of-impact activity.
- Stay positive and confident!
See more tips for living your best life with braces.
Accidents Happen…and We’re Here to Help.
Although orthodontic emergencies are rare, they do happen. Emergent situations include:
- Broken bracket or appliance
- Loose bracket or appliance
- Loose or poking wire
- Intense pain, beyond general soreness
- Lost or broken retainer
Review Current Office Procedures Prior to Your Next Visit
Life is full of changes, and even more so lately. To keep both our patients and our staff safe, we frequently review the most current COVID recommendations from governing bodies and determine what, if any, changes need to be made to our office and processes. Find our most up-to-date office procedures on our Office Info page.
Pay a Statement Online
You can pay a statement online via TSYS, our payment partner.